Wednesday, June 29

Damn shit!!

Dont tell me how stress you are
Im stress-est if compare to you
What the fuck you guys doing there
stop being SHIT okay?
To me, stress is my motivation
You should be responsible to your life and your love ones even yourself
Money,chances or opportunity wont belong to you if you always find yourself excuse
'They' wont wait for you
maybe just the only one chance for you to 'catch' them
I know what's my leader feeling now
I know Im so suck for him
Coz always bring him trouble & stupid
but still thanks to him still willing to help me
I appreciate it
No one will care how hard u did,or what you sacrifice for it
The thing that what people want is the results
No one will care for the process
Who care??
Don't talk too much shit thing
Just do the thing that you suppose to do
to me also
I will show my results one day
I say it I mean it
Overcome the obstacle, but not keep complain bout that
将心比心!!

Thanks for my friends who always help me(money and transport)
Thanks for never give up me
Thanks for the support !

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOTAL VISITORS FROM 01.01.2011